Sautéed Zucchini with Lemon and Pine Nuts
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 2 medium zucchini (1 pound), cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Toasted pine nuts
- In a large skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper and cook over moderately high heat until the garlic begins to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and cook, tossing occasionally, until browned at the edges and tender, about 5 minutes. Pick out and discard the garlic clove. Season the zucchini with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl. Toss with fresh lemon juice and toasted pine nuts and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.