Sautéed Zucchini with Ginger and Dill
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 pounds small zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried pomegranate seeds (see Note), optional
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderately high heat until sizzling, about 1 minute. Add the shallots and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the ginger and cook for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and cook until beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Stir in the dill and pomegranate seeds and season with salt. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.