- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet until almost smoking. Add the scallops and cook over moderately high heat until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Turn the scallops and cook until just opaque throughout, about 2 minutes longer. Add the cilantro, garlic and lime juice, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Serve with bread.
A crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.