- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds small okra
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup salted roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest, plus lime wedges, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the okra, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic to the skillet and cook over moderate heat until softened and fragrant, 3 minutes. Stir in the cashews and lime zest. Transfer the okra to a platter, garnish with the lime wedges and serve.