Sautéed Mushrooms with Parsley
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, such as button, stemmed shiitake and oyster, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook over moderately high heat, without stirring, until browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned and tender, about 6 minutes longer.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chopped parsley. Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.