- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, such as button, oyster and stemmed shiitakes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Toasted pine nuts
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook over moderately high heat, without stirring, until browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned and tender, about 6 minutes longer. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in goat cheese, pine nuts and parsley. Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.