- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Roasted red peppers, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Thinly sliced basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the eggplant and cook over moderately high heat, tossing occasionally, until tender and golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and fold in roasted peppers and basil. Season with salt and pepper and serve.