- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the eggplant and cook over moderately high heat, tossing occasionally, until tender and golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and toss with grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.