- 2 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
In a large bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with the bell peppers and onion.
In each of 2 large skillets, heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil until shimmering. Add the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat, stirring, until browned in spots and crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl and garnish with the parsley. Serve right away.