Sautéed Baby Squash with Scallions
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 pounds baby squash, halved
- 1 bunch of scallions, finely chopped
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the squash, scallions and shallot and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the squash is tender and lightly browned, 8 minutes. Stir in the parsley and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.