- 8 slices prosciutto (about 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound tender young greens, such as arugula, tatsoi, dandelion or mesclun
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to make this recipe
Arrange the prosciutto on 4 plates. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until shimmering. Add the greens and a generous pinch each of salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat, tossing, until barely wilted, about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and toss, then mound the greens alongside the prosciutto. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, season with pepper and serve.