- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil (or other high flashpoint oil)
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups shredded napa cabbage (about a 2-pound head of cabbage)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft and lightly browned.
Stir in the cabbage, sugar snap peas, fish sauce, sesame seed oil, eggs, and pepper. Stir well to coat the cabbage with the egg, and then cook for 1 minute or until the egg is cooked and the cabbage is wilted.
Taste for seasoning and serve warm.