- 1 pound mixed sausages, such as bratwurst and fresh chorizo
- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- One 25-ounce jar sauerkraut, drained (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Kosher salt
- Crusty bread and grainy mustard, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large cast-iron skillet, toss the sausages with the potatoes, sauerkraut, olive oil and caraway seeds; season with salt and pepper. Roast until the potatoes are golden and cooked through, about 45 minutes. Serve the sausage choucroute with crusty bread and mustard.
Pair this dish with a ripe, lightly off-dry Alsace Riesling.