- Five 4-ounce Calabrese or fresh chorizo sausages
- 1 1/2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, cut into chunks
- One 15-ounce can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
How to make this recipe
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Grill the sausages over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and an instant-read thermometer inserted in each sausage registers 165°, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a carving board; let rest for 5 minutes, then slice 1/2 inch thick.
- In a large bowl, toss the sausages with the remaining ingredients. Season with salt; serve.
Serve this salad with a vibrant, robustly fruity Spanish rose.