- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage links
- 1 dozen large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375°. In a 9-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add the sausage and cook over moderate heat, turning, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in the eggs, milk, apple, cheese and dill and season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden and set, about 30 minutes, then serve.
Fresh, green apple-scented Cava.