- 3 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil blended with 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup cornichons, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely diced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine the egg yolks with the garlic and lemon juice. With the machine on, gradually add the blended oils until a thick mayonnaise forms. Scrape the mayonnaise into a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients; season the sauce with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.