- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Hot paprika
- 20 small seeded rye toasts or crackers
- One 3.75-ounce can boneless, skinless sardines, drained, sardines broken or cut into 20 equal-sized pieces
- 20 parsley leaves
- 8 pimento-filled green olives, sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- In a bowl, blend the cream cheese with the jalapeño and scallion and season with salt and hot paprika.
- Spread 1 rounded teaspoon of the jalapeño cream cheese onto each rye toast. Top with the sardines and parsley leaves, garnish with the olive slices and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.