Sardine and Celery Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Four 4 3/8-ounce cans sardines in oil, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 large celery ribs, peeled and cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the cilantro with the olive oil, grainy and Dijon mustards, red onion and the lemon juice and zest. Fold in the sardines and celery and season with salt and pepper. Chill and serve or pack in a plastic container.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.