- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Four 4 3/8-ounce cans sardines in oil, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 large celery ribs, peeled and cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, mix the cilantro with the olive oil, grainy and Dijon mustards, red onion and the lemon juice and zest. Fold in the sardines and celery and season with salt and pepper. Chill and serve or pack in a plastic container.
One Serving 317 calories, 22.2 gm total fat, 2.9 gm saturated fat, 5 gm carb.