- SERVINGS: makes 15 to 20 drinks
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 dashes of hot sauce
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of olive brine from a jar of green olives
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- In a pitcher, combine all of the ingredients and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours. Stir well and pour into chilled shot glasses.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.