- SERVINGS: Makes 8 drinks
Chez Henri • Cambridge, MA
This rosé-based sangria reflects the restaurant's French and Latin influences.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- One 750-ml bottle dry rosé wine
- 4 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces maraschino liqueur
- 3 ounces guava nectar or juice
- 8 ounces chilled ginger ale
- 8 orange wheels
- 8 maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher, combine the wine, brandy, liqueur and guava nectar. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Stir well and pour into ice-filled highball glasses. Top each drink with 1 ounce of ginger ale and garnish with an orange wheel and a cherry.