- SERVINGS: 8 drinks
Lynnette Marrero of Freemans created this delicate sangria with St-Germain, an aromatic elderflower liqueur that's delicious with a tropical-fruit-inflected Sauvignon Blanc.
- One 750-milliliter bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 1/2 cups St-Germain elderflower liqueur (or elderflower cordial)
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 6 strawberries, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 orange, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 pound green and red grapes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher and let stand at room temperature for 3 hours, or cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve in wineglasses over ice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.