- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 3 cups
- 8 oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 cups lightly packed flat-leaf parsley (from 3 large bunches)
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine the anchovies, garlic and capers and process until finely chopped. Add the parsley and olive oil and pulse until the parsley is finely chopped. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.