- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 3 cups
- 8 oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 cups lightly packed flat-leaf parsley (from 3 large bunches)
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine the anchovies, garlic and capers and process until finely chopped. Add the parsley and olive oil and pulse until the parsley is finely chopped. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.