Salsa Verde Cruda
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Make 1 1/4 cups
Chef Roberto Santibañez loves the fresh, bold flavor that this quick and easy salsa adds to tacos and other Mexican dishes.
Plus: More Mexican Recipes
- 1/2 pound tomatillos, husked, rinsed and quartered
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and peeled
- Kosher salt
- Combine all of the ingredients except the salt and pepper in a blender and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Make AheadThe salsa can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.