- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 3 CUPS
This colorful tomato, onion and pepper relish is another traditional accompaniment for grilled meats throughout South America.
More Terrific Condiments
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, parsley, oil, vinegar and oregano. Just before serving, season generously with salt and pepper
Make AheadThe salsa can be prepared up to 4 hours ahead, but it should be seasoned just before serving.
Serve WithArgentinian Grilled Beef Tenderloin