- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 3 CUPS
This colorful tomato, onion and pepper relish is another traditional accompaniment for grilled meats throughout South America.
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, parsley, oil, vinegar and oregano. Just before serving, season generously with salt and pepper
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.