- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 pound watercress, large stems removed
How to make this recipe
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar with the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large, deep skillet, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Lightly oil a steamer rack and set it in the skillet. Carefully add the salmon fillets in a single layer. Cover and steam over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Strew the watercress over the salmon, cover and steam for 1 minute. Transfer the salmon and watercress to plates. Spoon the dressing over the salmon and serve.
One Serving Calories 324 kcal, Total Fat 17.3 gm, Saturated Fat 3.3 gm, Protein 39 gm, Carbohydrates 4 gm.