- 1/2 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- Four 6-ounce salmon steaks (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Steamed basmati rice, for serving
How to make this recipe
- In a shallow baking dish, combine the Bragg sauce and ginger. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Heat the vegetable oil in a large ovenproof skillet. Scrape the ginger from the salmon into the marinade. Season the salmon with pepper and cook over moderately high heat until browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Turn, transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for about 4 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over moderate heat and cook until reduced by half.
- Transfer the salmon steaks to a platter and pour a little of the Bragg sauce over. Serve the remaining sauce spooned over the basmati rice.