- 1 1/4 pounds baby red potatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ears of corn, shucked, kernels cut off
- 1 jalapeñohalved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 Grilled Mustard-Herb Salmon fillets, skin discarded, meat flaked into large chunks, or 10 to 12 ounces cooked salmon
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil leaves
- In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring water to a boil over high heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain and let cool, then cut the potatoes in half.
- In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the potatoes, cut side down, and fry over moderately high heat until golden, about 3 minutes. Turn the potatoes and cook until browned in spots, about 2 minutes longer. Add the corn kernels and jalapeño and cook, stirring occasionally, until the corn is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Gently stir in the salmon and scallions and cook until just heated through, about 2 minutes. Season the hash with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the basil and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.