- 4 slices French baguette, sliced on a diagonal
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 12 slices Finnochiona salami
- 4 Black Mission figs, halved or quartered
- Flaky sea salt
- Black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
How to make this recipe
- Toast the baguette slices until they're crispy on the edges and lightly golden brown. Drizzle one surface of each piece with olive oil and season with salt.
- Spread each toasted slice with 2 tablespoons of ricotta, and top with 2 or 3 fig halves. Tuck 3 slices of the salami between the figs on each crostini. Season the crostini with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil just before serving.
Ricotta and Finnochiona salami are available at Italian specialty markets.