Salade Guarnaschelli with Oregano Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Belgian endives, cored and cut crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 1 head of Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head of radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- In a large salad bowl, mix the olive oil with the balsamic and red wine vinegars, garlic, oregano and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Add the endives, lettuce and radicchio and toss to coat. Serve at once.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.