Salad of Mixed Greens with Sesame Dressing
- SERVINGS: 8
Jacques Pépin's friend Jacky Ruette, the former chef-owner of La Petite Marmite and Prunelle restaurants in New York City; developed this recipe with ingredients that just happened to be around.
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn mustard or plain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, mix the mustard with the vinegars, honey and salt and pepper. Whisk in the oils. Add the greens and toss well. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve.