- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
Sean Kenyon recommends making this cocktail with nutmeg-and-allspice-inflected Chairman’s Reserve spiced rum. Honey steeped with dried habanero gives the drink a persistent warmth. “On the first sip it seems only slightly spicy, but it builds,” he says. “It’s amazing how the cocktail evolves as you drink it.”
- 1 1/2 ounces spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce apricot liqueur
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Honey-Habanero Syrup
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, apricot liqueur, lemon juice and Honey-Habanero Syrup. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe, then pinch the lemon twist over the drink and drop it in.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.