- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
Heat seekers will love this spicy ginger beer drink, which gets an extra kick from habanero-infused honey. The honey-habanero syrup recipe is from mixologist Sean Kenyon.
Slideshows: More Summer Drinks
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Honey-Habanero Syrup
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 1 ounce chilled ginger beer
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the lemon juice, Honey-Habanero Syrup and preserves. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and top with the ginger beer.