- 6 ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 large cucumber—peeled, halved, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Hot sauce, for serving
How to make this recipe
- In a blender or food processor, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, garlic, water, oil and vinegar and process until coarsely pureed. Season with salt and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with hot sauce.
The gazpacho can be refrigerated overnight.