© William Abranowicz
- SERVINGS: MAKES 10 CUPS
Dinner at the Le Coze house in Mustique means not only good food but also this thick and intensely fruity rum punch.
Cocktail Party Recipes
- 3 cups water
- 1 pint passion fruit sorbet, melted
- One 12-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- One 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups white rum
- 3/4 cup golden rum
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the water with the sorbet, orange and pineapple juice concentrates, white and golden rums, grenadine, lime juice and nutmeg. Fill 6 tall glasses with ice, pour in the punch and serve.
Make AheadThe punch can be refrigerated for up to 4 hours.