- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Inspired by the Orange Julius, the famous orangey milkshake, Rhiannon Enlil flavors this rum drink with a quick homemade vanilla syrup. Leftover syrup can be stirred into club soda, hot chocolate or coffee, or used for milkshakes.
- 3/4 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg white
- 2 ounces aged rum
- 1 ounce chilled heavy cream
- 3/4 ounce Vanilla Syrup (see Note)
- 3 drops of orange flower water
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the orange juice, lemon juice and egg white and shake well. Add ice and the rum, heavy cream, Vanilla Syrup, orange flower water and bitters and shake again. Pour the club soda into a chilled collins glass, then slowly strain the drink into the glass. Serve with a straw.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.