© Lucas Allen
Rum & Tonic
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Todd Thrasher says this cocktail puts him in vacation mode. He’s a longtime scuba diver, and when he visits the Caribbean island of Bonaire, this is his go-to drink after a day in the water.
Slideshow: More Great Cocktails Made with White Rum
- 2 ounces white rum, preferably Banks 5-Island
- 5 ounces chilled tonic water, preferably Fever-Tree premium Indian tonic water
- 2 dashes of lemon bitters
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
- Fill a chilled highball glass with ice. Add the rum, tonic water and lemon bitters and stir well. Garnish the drink with the lemon wheel.