- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Providence Los Angeles
Bar manager Vincenzo Marianella prefers to use 4 Copas blanco tequila, one of the only organic tequilas on the market, in his Ruby Slipper.
More Tequila Drinks: Margaritas
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce lychee liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 small, thin grapefruit wheel
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the grapefruit wheel and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the grapefruit wheel half.