- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce lychee liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 small, thin grapefruit wheel
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the grapefruit wheel and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the grapefruit wheel half.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.