© Quentin Bacon
Ruby-Grapefruit-and-Campari Ice Pops
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 6 pops
Using fresh-squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice makes all the difference in these sweet-and-tart pops.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated grapefruit zest
- 2 1/2 cups fresh red grapefruit juice
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Campari
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, sugar and zest and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Pour the syrup into a bowl and add the grapefruit juice and Campari. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the mixture into six 1/2-cup ice-pop molds and freeze overnight.
Make AheadThe pops can be frozen for up to 3 weeks.