- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated grapefruit zest
- 2 1/2 cups fresh red grapefruit juice
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Campari
How to make this recipe
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, sugar and zest and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Pour the syrup into a bowl and add the grapefruit juice and Campari. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the mixture into six 1/2-cup ice-pop molds and freeze overnight.
The pops can be frozen for up to 3 weeks.