© Lucas Allen
Royal Monday Morning
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
This pretty pink mocktail recipe is best made with a not-too-sweet grapefruit soda like GuS or the nicely bitter San Pellegrino Pompelmo.
Slideshows: More Nonalcoholic Drink Recipes
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- 3 ounces chilled club soda
- 2 ounces chilled Italian grapefruit soda, such as San Pellegrino Pompelmo
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the grapefruit juice and preserves. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled flute or coupe and top with both sodas.