- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 2 1/2 cups
- 2 large egg whites (see Note)
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Water (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites at medium speed until foamy. Add the confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating between additions until the sugar is completely incorporated. Add the lemon juice and beat at high speed until the icing holds its shape, about 5 minutes. Thin with water as needed.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.