- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, and seeded
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Small pinch of saffron threads
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
How to make this recipe
In the bowl of the food processor, combine the garlic, red pepper, egg yolk, lemon juice, and saffron. Pulse until smooth, then slowly drizzle in the oil and process continuously until the mixture thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and use immediately.
Equipment needed: food processor.