- 4 large bone-in chicken thighs with skin (about 2 pounds)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Season the chicken thighs liberally on all sides with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the rosemary and olive oil. Brush the olive oil mixture on the chicken thighs. Roast in the oven, skin-side up, until the chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes. Serve.
The salt-and-pepper-seasoned chicken can be kept in the refrigerator uncovered for up to two days.