- 8 cups raw cashews
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large bowl, toss the cashews with the maple syrup, olive oil, rosemary and cayenne.
- Spread the cashews on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Immediately season the cashews with salt and pepper; let cool, tossing occasionally.
The cashews can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.