- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 8 drinks
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1/2 cups vodka
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water (see Note)
- Ice cubes
- 24 edible rose petals (optional; see Note)
- In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Let cool, then stir in the vodka, lemon juice and rose water.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add one-fourth of the martini mixture and shake. Strain into 2 martini glasses, garnish with rose petals and serve. Repeat to make the remaining martinis.