Romaine Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine with the dressing. Sprinkle the cheese on top, toss again and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.