- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pickled cocktail onions, coarsely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 romaine hearts (1 pound), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 ounces Maytag blue cheese, crumbled (1/3 cup)
- In a large bowl, whisk the sherry vinegar with the mustard. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until incorporated. Add the cocktail onions and season with salt and pepper. Add the remaining ingredients, toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.