Romaine Leaves with Honey-Mustard Dressing
- SERVINGS: 6
- 6 hearts of romaine lettuce, seaparated into leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Wash the lettuce and pat dry. Cover and refrigerate to crisp for up to 3 hours. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Dress the lettuce just before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.