- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces fresh mandarin orange juice or orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce orange syrup
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- Thin strips of orange zest and 1 orange twist, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the club soda and garnishes and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass, then stir in the club soda. Garnish with the orange zest strips and the twist.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.